Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

KPMG MGC2011 Posters

Came out with posters for KPMG internal annual event - MGC 2011.
The theme is "Innovate For Quality Growth".

The organiser provided me with the Quotes and I need to come out with the designs.
By referring to the theme "INNOVATE", I have pushed myself to think out of the box. To standout by not breaking the brand guides, it has been the main challenge for the design team. 

We normally relates "Think Out of The Box" with light bulb of the Light Bulb and make it alive by "humanising" it. “给灯泡赋予生命”, this is how we say it in Mandarin.
I want the ideas to be fun and innovative. 
Wings to Fly .  Keyword : Freedom and Possibilities

Ability to Predict.  Keyword : Predict and Future

Thoughts of Fun.  Keyword : Motivate and Fun

Dare to Speak.  Keyword : Leader and Follower

The actual print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment