Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BlimpBillboard Website

After the logo, website has been created.
This is the approved website layout.



My idea is to make this website different from others.
As blimp is a very unique marketing tool, I decided not to stick on to the corporate design and come out with some thing extra ordinary that every visitors will remember.

Flash intro page was inserted into the website to make it interesting.
My concept for the BlimpBillboard website intro page is that Blimp is a very powerful marketing tool. Customers who use our blimp as their advertising tool, their brand will be appearing as the Star of the Event.



I created an interactive game to make the website interesting and to let the visitors understand more about the product.

Well, at least this is what I have been learning for 4 years in my University time. I must make full use of my interactive skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment