Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

RC Planet Races

Time flies~~
Have been working in the r/c company for almost 4 yrs.

Before I got into this company, I do not have any ideas what r/c is and never heard of the term r/c before. It is a very interesting hobby and it requires a lot of knowledge.

I was shock when I found out that all my bosses are r/c kaki because I was thinking that r/c is all about toys.
If you think that r/c (radio control or what we commonly known as remote control) is a kid's toy, you do not know anything about the industry.
It is totally a Big Boy's Toy!
Most of our customers' age ranged from the youngest which are in primary school until the senior citizens.

I am not a big fan of r/c but for sure I have something to share about the r/c events.
Since I have been taking care of the RC Planet race events for all these years, I would like to share on the events done and also the designs that I have been doing for r/c races.

No comments:

Post a Comment